Combining the two products will make it easier for enterprises to provide SAML attribute authority services in both partner and internal identity federation.
What does AA stand for?
AA stands for Attribute Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AA
We have 149 other meanings of AA in our Acronym Attic
- Athletics Australia
- Atlanto-Axial (joint)
- Atomic Absorption
- Atrophia Areata
- Attack Assessment
- Attack Attack! (band)
- Attainment Area (EPA)
- Attendance Allowance (UK housing subsidy)
- Attenuation Adaptivity
- Attitude Adjustment (Alcoholics Anonymous)
- Audio Adrenaline (band)
- Audit Agent
- Audits and Assessment Office
- Augustinians of the Assumption, Assumptionists (religious)
- AUSCERT Advisory (Australian Computer Emergency Response Team)
- Austere Academy (Lemony Snicket)
- Australian Army
- Austrian Airlines
- Austrian Alliance (gaming clan)
- Auswärtiges Amt (Exterior Office)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 interoperability testing for SAML Attribute Authority Requester, enabling enterprises to seamlessly apply and integrate federated identity to their XML Web services initiatives.
It is as an attribute authority that the potential for a virtual directory is the greatest, explains Michel Prompt, CEO of Radiant Logic: "With the RadiantOne virtual directory deployed in a federated system as an attribute authority, all attributes associated with an individual can be retrieved dynamically and communicated securely across many heterogeneous data sources.