Campbell served 10 years as an Associate Counsel, Michigan Attorney Grievance Commission and four years as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, Oakland County, Michigan before joining the firm in 2003.
What does AGC stand for?
AGC stands for Attorney Grievance Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGC
We have 254 other meanings of AGC in our Acronym Attic
- Associated General Contractors
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Associated Gospel Churches
- Association Généalogique de la Charente (French: Charente Genealogical Association; Cherente, France)
- Association of Global Custodians (bank group)
- Association of Graphic Communications
- At a Glance Chapter
- Atari Games Corp.
- Atlantic Gulf Communities
- Attack Group Commander
- Attorney-General's Chambers (Singapore)
- Atypical Glandular Cells
- Audiographics Conferencing
- Ausclad Group of Companies (Perth, Australia)
- Australian Girls Choir (est. 1984)
- Australian Gold Council
- Automatic Gain Control
- Automatic Gain Control (US DoD)
- Automatic Gauge Control (steel industry)
- Automatic Generation Control (electric utilities; power systems)