Women with Attention Deficit Disorder Sari Solden MS, LMFT Underwood Books PO Box 1919, Nevada City, CA 95959 1887424970 $14.
What does ADD stand for?
ADD stands for Attention Deficit Disorder
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADD
We have 270 other meanings of ADD in our Acronym Attic
- Army Digital Division
- Arrest in Dilation/Descent (labor)
- Assemblée de Dieu (French: Assembly of God)
- Assign On-Line Diagnostic (US DoD)
- Assistant District Director
- Associate Deputy Director (various organizations)
- Association pour le Développement Durable
- At Deaths Door (Everquest Guild)
- Ataturkcu Dusunce Dernegi (Turkish)
- Athlete Development Director
- Attitude Determination Device
- Attribute Driven Design (software development)
- Audio Day Dream (album)
- Authorized Derivative Declassifier
- Authorized Development Deviation
- Authorized Digital Dealers
- Automated Design and Documentation
- Automated Dispensing Device (drug storage/dispensing)
- Automatic Document Distribution
- Autonomous Dynamics Determination
Samples in periodicals archive:
Called Driven to Distraction: Recognizing and Coping With Attention Deficit Disorder from Childhood Through Adulthood (Touchstone Publishers, 1995), it changed Ms.
This condition is called Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity.
RELATED ARTICLE: Typical characteristics of a child with Attention Deficit Disorder * fidgets, squirms, is restless * has difficulty remaining seated when required * is easily distracted by extraneous stimuli * has difficulty awaiting his/her turn * difficulty following instructions * difficulty sustaining attention in task or play * often shifts from one unfinished activity to another * has difficulty playing quietly * often talks excessively * often interrupts/intrudes on others * often does not seem to listen * often loses things necessary for tasks or activities * often engages in physically dangerous activities without considering possible consequences.