Mr Denton says Attendance Allowance and Disability Living Allowance claims are largely self-assessed.
What does AADLA stand for?
AADLA stands for Attendance Allowance and Disability Living Allowance (UK bill)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Assess Align Develop Induct (Hyderabad, India)
- Agensi AntiDadah Kebangsaan (Malay: National Anti-Doping Agency)
- Asterisk Appliance Developer Kit
- American Academy for Dance and Kindred Arts (Santa Monica, CA)
- Advanced Activities of Daily Living (geriatric nursing)
- Alberta Aids to Daily Living (Alberta, Canada)
- Ann Arbor District Library (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Architecture Analysis and Design Language
- Asociación Argentina de Luminotecnia
- Avionic Architecture Description Language
- Association of African Distance Learning Centres
- Active Air Defense Measures
- Affymetrix Analysis Data Model (Affymetrix, Inc.)
- Agency Administrator (US NWCG)
- Allergy Asthma Disease Management Center
- American Academy of Developmental Medicine and Dentistry
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations Agreement on Disaster Management and Emergency Response
- American Association of Daily Money Managers
- American Association of Debt Management Organizations
- Administration Area Domain Name
Samples in periodicals archive:
Foundation manager Andy McMann said: "One problem is that people do not think of themselves as carers and do not realise that they could be entitled to benefits such as Carers Allowance, as well as Attendance Allowance and Disability Living Allowance for the person they look after.
Attendance allowance and disability living allowance claims are largely self assessed.