A police spokesman said: "Dyfed Powys Police and British Transport Police are advising members of the public not to attempt to locate the Osprey nesting ground in the Dyfi Estuary area.
What does ATL stand for?
ATL stands for Attempt to Locate (police)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ATL
We have 225 other meanings of ATL in our Acronym Attic
- Artificial Transmission Line
- Assistant Team Leader
- Assistive Technology Lab
- Assistive Technology Library (Minnesota)
- Association of Teachers and Lecturers (UK)
- Association Tutélaire de Lozère (French: Guardianship Association of Lozère; Lozère, France)
- Atlanta Thrashers (NHL hockey)
- Atlanta, GA, USA - Hartsfield International (Airport Code)
- ATLAS Transformation Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dyfed-Powys and British Transport Police have advised the public not to attempt to locate the osprey nesting ground in the Dyfi Estuary area in West Wales, after reports of two incidents that threatened the lives of three chicks.
With new friend Cassie, the three take a bus from their rural backwoods community to a small urban community where they plan on showing Belle's picture around in their attempt to locate her.
Although TIGHAR researchers have traveled to Fiji on several occasions in an attempt to locate these bones, their current whereabouts remain unknown.
By this time, flames fully engulfed the home and prevented any attempt to locate and rescue Elizabeth Rought, who perished in the inferno (32 firefighters fought the blaze for a half hour before it was contained).
Referring to the Roman census that brings Joseph and Mary to Bethlehem represents Luke's attempt to locate Jesus' birth in time.