In general, these rules apply in ozone non attainment areas to facilities that have at least 15 lb/day of solvent cleaning VOC emissions (uncontrolled).
What does AA stand for?
AA stands for Attainment Area (EPA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AA
We have 149 other meanings of AA in our Acronym Attic
- Associate in Arts (degree)
- Associative Arrays (PERL programming)
- Associazione Allievi (Allievi Association, Italy)
- Athletic Association
- Athletics Australia
- Atlanto-Axial (joint)
- Atomic Absorption
- Atrophia Areata
- Attack Assessment
- Attack Attack! (band)
- Attendance Allowance (UK housing subsidy)
- Attenuation Adaptivity
- Attitude Adjustment (Alcoholics Anonymous)
- Attribute Authority
- Audio Adrenaline (band)
- Audit Agent
- Audits and Assessment Office
- Augustinians of the Assumption, Assumptionists (religious)
- AUSCERT Advisory (Australian Computer Emergency Response Team)
- Austere Academy (Lemony Snicket)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Available data for 2005 show that the Evansville ozone attainment area, which consists of Vanderburgh and Warrick counties, continues to attain the eight-hour standard.
8 296 Also, in ozone attainment areas where 250 tons per year of NOx emissions may be considered a major source, engines above 2,000 horse-power may be a major contributor depending on engine and site-specific conditions.
Attainment area -- An area considered to have air quality as good as or better than the National Ambient Air Quality Standards as defined by the Clean Air Act (0.
According to EPA, the letters are part of a formal designation process that began earlier this year, when states and tribes sent updated nonattainment and attainment area boundary recommendations to EPA.