A recent study (39) compared the cycloplegic efficacy of homatropine 2% and atropine 1% in children between the ages of four and 10 years by retinoscopy and automated refraction.
What does A1 stand for?
A1 stands for Atropine 1% (medical product)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A1
We have 3 other meanings of A1 in our Acronym Attic
- Air/Water Pollution Report
- anionic/zwitterionic phospholipid ratio
- America: Freedom to Fascism (movie/website)
- actin to gelsolin
- Amorphous Hydrogenated Silicon
- attacker to target cell ratios
- Operational Availability
- asthma with and without pretreatment of 0.75 mg
- Adenosine Subtype-1 Receptor
- Angel One (paintball)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One or two drops of atropine 1% ophthalmic solution placed under the tongue every 1-2 hours can be effective at decreasing secretions.