Anthony has atrial tachycardia, rapid heart rate, a condition he was only diagnosed with in the summer.
What does ATAC stand for?
ATAC stands for Atrial Tachycardia (medical)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATAC
We have 97 other meanings of ATAC in our Acronym Attic
- Arimidex, Tamoxifen Alone or in Combination (cancer study)
- Arizona Transfer Articulation Committee (Phoenix, AZ)
- Army Tank-Automotive Center (US Army; predecessor to TACOM)
- Art Talks Artists' Collective
- Artelisys Technical Assistance Center (Ewa Beach, HI)
- Asociación Tecnológica Amateur de Comunicaciones
- Asset Tracking and Accountability Control System
- Association of Theatrical Artists and Craftspeople (Bloomfield, NJ)
- Association Technique pour l'Action Culturelle (French: Technical Association for Cultural Action)
- Association Terre d'Aragon en Cabardès (French: Land Association of Aragon Cabardès; Aragon, France)
- Australian Transport Advisory Council
- Auto Theft Advisory Committee (San Diego, CA)
- Automatic Targeting Attack Communicator (from the movie For Your Eyes Only)
- Automatic Torque Amplification Chamber (Honda)
- Avaya Technology and Consulting
- Azienda Tramvie e Autobus del Comune Di Roma
- Advanced Traceability and Control System (USAF)
- Art Talks Artists' Collective - Computer Assisted Network
- ATC Time & Cost Accounting System
- Advanced Tactical Air Command Center (USMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An example of an arrhythmia is atrial tachycardia, a condition in which the heart suddenly starts to beat very rapidly leaving you feeling faint and breathless.
Hypokalaemia (<3 mmol/l) increases the cell membrane potential and is associated with delayed conduction causing atrial and ventricular ectopy, atrial tachycardia and AV block.
They also follow an actual clinical case to map atrial tachycardia, in order to successfully restore sinus rhythm in these patients.
Preclinical data show that DTI-0009 is rate-selective such that it has no activity under conditions of normal heart rate, but exerts a powerful inhibitory action on conduction of electrical impulses during episodes of atrial tachycardia.
Supraventricular tachycardia (SVT), paroxysmal atrial tachycardia (PAT).