UUU) announced that it had entered into a coordination and integration agreement with JSC Atomredmetzoloto (ARMZ), the holder of approximately 51% of Uranium One's outstanding common shares.
What does ARMZ stand for?
ARMZ stands for Atomredmetzoloto (Russian Minerals Company)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARMZ
- Association of Registered Medical Women
- Application Response Monitoring Windows Data Collection (replaces Tivoli to monitor AHLTA speed)
- Adenovirus Reference Material Working Group
- Adorable Representative Master of Ceremonies for Youth (fandom)
- Adult Role Models for Youth
- Ain't Ready for the Marines Yet
- Army Component Surgeon
- Norwegian Army Material Command
- Army Semi-Automated Forces
- acute regulatory mixing zone
- Access Research Network
- Account Reference Number (finance)
- Acide Ribonucléique (French: RNA)
- Ácido Ribonucleico (Spanish: Ribonucleic Acid)
- Acquirer Reference Number (account tracking)
- Actions Réseaux Numériques (French: Shares Digital Network; est. 1998)
- Acute Retinal Necrosis (fast death of the retina)
- Additional Reference Number
- Adjunct Routing Number (AT&T)
- Advanced Remote Node
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining Coalspur, Mr Drier was the Commercial Executive for Mantra Resources Limited (ASX:MRU), a TSX/ASX listed uranium exploration company, where he oversaw the recent sale of the company to JSC Atomredmetzoloto for an all-cash consideration of A$1.
ATOMREDMETZOLOTO In Search of the Right Element With this report we continue to present our somewhat hypothetical and hopefully thought-provoking analysis on how to benefit from any potential expansion by Russian uranium mining giant Atomredmetzoloto (ARMZ).