In September, the National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas held a UFOrelated panel discussion with contributions from a range of retired military personnel who had been involved in government UFO investigations in America and the UK.
What does ATM stand for?
ATM stands for Atomic Testing Museum (Nevada Test Site Historical Foundation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATM
We have 419 other meanings of ATM in our Acronym Attic
- At The Moment
- At the Movies
- At-The-Money (options trading)
- Ataxia Telangiectasia Mutated (gene)
- Ate Too Much
- Atmosphere of Pressure
- Atmospheric Camp
- Atmospheric Transmission at Microwave Frequency
- Atmospheric Transport Model
- Automated TeleMedicine, Inc. (San Diego, CA)
- Automated Teller Machine
- Automated Theorem Prover
- Automatic Teller Machine
- Automatic Term Mapping (Pubmed; US NIH)
- Automatic Test Methods
- Automatic Ticketing Machine (airline industry)
- Automatic Time Management
- Automatic Touchdown Machine (football slang)
- Automatic Track Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Atomic Testing Museum announced the one-night event, scheduled for September 22, to reveal the men's personal stories that propelled them to write books and lead their own investigations outside, as well as inside, the military.
The report said extremely small amounts of iodine-131 and xenon-133, both of which are not usually found in Nevada, were detected at a monitoring station near the Atomic Testing Museum in the city following a series of radiation leaks at the Fukushima Daiichi plant.