14) Atomic layer deposition (ALD) is a modern deposition technique that can be considered an extension of the atomic layer epitaxy (ALE) technique patented by Suntola in the late 1970s.
What does ALE stand for?
ALE stands for Atomic Layer Epitaxy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALE
We have 112 other meanings of ALE in our Acronym Attic
- Arctic Learning Environment
- Arid Lands Ecology Reserve
- Arizona LAN Enthusiasts
- Army Liaison Element (US Army)
- Assistance League of the Eastside (Redmond, WA)
- Association Liégeoise d'Electricité (French: Liege Electricity Association; Liege, Belgium)
- Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
- ATM Link Enhancer
- Atmospheric Lifetimes Experiment
- Atmospheric Luminosity Experiment