According to the Korea Times, a consortium of the Korea Atomic Energy Institute, and Daewoo Engineering and Construction won the bid to build the five-MW reactor at Jordan University of Science and Technology in Irbid, 70 km north of Amman.
What does AEI stand for?
AEI stands for Atomic Energy Institute (Moscow)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AEI
We have 179 other meanings of AEI in our Acronym Attic
- Association des Eleves Ingenieurs
- Association des Études Internationales (French: International Studies Association)
- Association des Étudiants en Informatique
- Association des Etudiants Internationaux (French: International Students Association)
- Association of Early Intervention
- Associazione Elettrotecnica ed Elettronica Italiana (Italian: Italian Association of Electrical Engineering and Electronics)
- Astro Eight Inches
- Atelier Experimentation et Instrumentation
- Ateliers d’Échanges et d’Innovation
- Atomic Energy Insights
- Atrial Expansion Index (cardiology)
- Audio End Instrument
- Audubon Expedition Institute
- Australian Economic Indicators
- Australian Education Index
- Australian Education International
- Australian Ethical Investment Ltd.
- Automatic Equipment Identification
- Automatisme et Electricité Industrielle (French electrical equipment manufacturer; est. 1988)
- Automotive Engineering International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kurchatov Atomic Energy Institute in Moscow (SN: 6/6/92, p.
also attending on the French side were French Ambassador to Jordan Corinne Breuz , representatives of the French High Commissioner for Atomic Energy Institute of Technology and the Polytechnic Institute in Grenoble and officials from the French Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Higher Education.
Kurchatov Atomic Energy Institute in Moscow (SN: 4/13/91, p.