The resulting Acheson-Lillienthal report, written in large part by Oppenheimer, recommended the establishment of an Atomic Development Authority with far-reaching power extending from uranium mines to power plants to laboratories.
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for Atomic Development Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant District Attorney
- Associate Director of Acquisition
- Association Dauphinoise d'Aquariophilie (French aquarium association)
- Association des Audionautes (French Internet group)
- Association of Disability Advocates
- Asymptotic Diophantine Approximation
- Asynchronous Device Adapter
- Athletic Dealers of America (athletic equipment dealers' association)
- Atlanta Development Authority (Atlanta, GA)
- Atmospheric Decision Aid