The national atmospheric release advisory capability at the Livermore laboratory in California has been modeling possible transport of radioactive materials, he said.
What does ARAC stand for?
ARAC stands for Atmospheric Release Advisory Capability
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARAC
We have 89 other meanings of ARAC in our Acronym Attic
- Accredited Review Appraisers Council
- Acid Rain Advisory Committee
- Administrative Restructuring Advisory Committee (US NIH)
- Advantage Rent-a-Car (various locations)
- Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committee (various organizations)
- Alliance Restoration and Consulting (various organizations)
- Anderson Ranch Arts Center (Snowmass Village, CO)
- Archer-Ragsdale Arizona Chapter (Tuskegee Airmen, Inc.)
- Army Radar Approach Control
- Association Royale des Architectes de Charleroi (French: Royal Association of Architects of Charleroi; Charleroi, Belgium)
- Audit and Risk Assurance Committee (UK)
- Aviation Rulemaking Advisory Committee
- Cytosine Arabinoside (chemotherapy)
- American Royal Association Center Complex (entertainment arena; Kansas City, MO)
- Adaptive Retrieval Agents Choosing Heuristic Neighborhoods for Information Discovery
- Associate of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute
- Array Acoustic Log (energy production)
- arabinoside triphosphate and cytosine arabinoside monophosphate
- Advanced Research and Applications Corp.
- Alternate Reasonably Available Control Technology (US Environmental Protection Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 million facility will house the Lab's Atmospheric Release Advisory Capability, which tracks releases to the atmosphere, and research components of the Regional Atmospheric Sciences Division.
Projections from the Lab's renowned Atmospheric Release Advisory Capability accurately predicted the concentrations of toxic gas downwind from the accident site, helping emergency personnel to respond where needed.