Characterization of typical chemical background interferences in atmospheric pressure ionization liquid chromatographymass spectrometry.
What does API stand for?
API stands for Atmospheric Pressure Ionization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Physicians in Industry
- Association of Physicians of India
- Association of Play Industries
- Association of Professional Investigators
- Association Psychanalytique Internationale (International Psychoanalytical Association)
- Associazione Piccole e medie Industrie
- Asylum Policy Instruction (UK)
- Athabasca Potash, Inc. (Petaluma, CA)
- Athletes' Performance Institute (Tempe, AZ)
- Atlantic Paratrans of NYC, Inc
- Attachment Parenting International
- Audio Products International (various locations)
- Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Australian Pipeline Industry
- Australian Property Institute (professional body)
- Australian Public Intellectual Network (non-profit publisher)
- Authenticity Probability Index
- Automated Pellet Inspection
- Automated Physical Inventory
- Automated Processes, Inc. (est. 1968)
Samples in periodicals archive:
have used atmospheric pressure ionization to track the real-time release of volatiles from consumers as they eat.
It features a hexapole in place of a quadrupole collision cell, the Z Spray atmospheric pressure ionization inlet, enhanced automation, and Mass Lynx software.
Amersham also announced its intention to acquire a majority stake in Analytical of Branford, which originally developed atmospheric pressure ionization MS.