The system correctly identified the RDX vapor using selective atmospheric pressure chemical ionization with mass spectrometry," Atkinson said.
What does APCI stand for?
APCI stands for Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APCI
We have 24 other meanings of APCI in our Acronym Attic
- Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness (Farmington, CT)
- Affirming Pentecostal Church International (Indianapolis, IN)
- Agence pour la Promotion de la Création Industrielle (French: Agency for the Promotion of Industrial Creation)
- Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
- American Personal Chef Institute
- Application-Layer Protocol Control Information
- Applied Personal Computing, Inc. (Fairview Heights, IL)
- Armor Piercing Capped Incendiary
- Association of Police and Court Interpreters
- Association of Professional Color Imagers
- Atrial Peptide Clearance Inhibitors
- Average per Capita Income
- Advanced Process Control Applications for Industry (Workshop)
- APCI (Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization) with Collision Induced Dissociation
- Andhra Pradesh Coalition in Defence of Diversity (India)
- Asia Pacific Chemical Industry Meeting
- Association of Private Client Investment Managers and Stockbrokers
- Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry (pharmaceuticals)
- Aboriginal Professional Center and Internet Services (Ottawa, Canada)
- Advanced Professorial Communication & Integration Skills
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using atmospheric pressure chemical ionization, mass spectrometry and olfactometry, Dutch scientists studied the importance of different aromas for satiation, from both the consumer and food product points of view.
A new method Recently, RP-HPLC coupled to a mass spectrometer (MS) via an atmospheric pressure chemical ionization (APCI) source identified and also differentiated by mass completely overlapped species.
The TSQ Quantum Ultra has the addition of Thermo's new IonMax ionization source, which combines Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization and Atmospheric Pressure Photoionization into a single unit.
All mass spectrometric (MS) analyses were conducted on a SCIEX API-III+ (Thornhill, Ontario, Canada) triple quadrupole mass spectrometer using atmospheric pressure chemical ionization (APCI).
The new technique involves the use of high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), atmospheric pressure chemical ionization (APCI) and mass spectrometry (MS).