4 atmospheres absolute for 100 minutes on 30 occasions over 6 weeks.
What does ATA stand for?
ATA stands for Atmospheres Absolute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATA
We have 459 other meanings of ATA in our Acronym Attic
- Aspirin Tolerant Asthma
- Associate of Technical Arts Degree (degree program)
- Associate Technical Aide
- Association of independent Travel Agents
- Association of Talent Agents
- Association of Teaching Artists (New York)
- Associazione Tecnica dell'Automobile (Italy)
- ATbus-Attachment (mobile version of IDE)
- Ateliers de Tôlerie de l'Atlantique (French autobody shop)
- Atmosphere Absolute
- Auckland Transition Agency (New Zealand)
- Audit Trail Addendum
- Audit Trail Analysis
- Aurintricarboxylic Acid
- Außergerichtlicher Tatausgleich (German: Act Reconciliation out of Court; Austria, Europe)
- Australian Telecommunications Authority
- Authority to Advertise (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Auto Técnica Alemana (Spanish, auto workshop)
- Automated Target Acquisition
- Automated Test and Analysis (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 atmospheres absolute (ATA), while breathing 100 percent oxygen by mask.
5 atmospheres absolute (ATA) hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) in the treatment of mild to moderate blast-induced TBI and PTSD.