5 billion years ago, incorporates interactions between the atmosphere, ocean, land, ice and hydrological cycles, said CU-Boulder doctoral student Eric Wolf of the atmospheric and oceanic sciences department.
What does AOL stand for?
AOL stands for Atmosphere, Ocean, Land
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOL
We have 122 other meanings of AOL in our Acronym Attic
- Ampullae of Lorenzini (sensing organs; fish)
- Angel of Light
- Application Object Library
- Archers of Loaf (band)
- Área de Olho de Lombo
- Area of Limitation (US DoD)
- Army of Light (Starwars Galaxies guild)
- Art of Living
- Assyria on Line
- Asynchronous On-Line (training)
- America Online Instant Messenger
- Acquisition of Land Act (Australia)
- Advanced Organization of Los Angeles (Scientology; Los Angeles, CA)
- Adventures of Luther Arkwright (Bryan Talbot graphic novel)
- America Online Latin America
- Audi of Latin America
- Austrian On-Line Archive
- Access Over Load Class
- Acridine Orange Leukocyte Cytospin (gram stain test)
- Advanced Officer Leadership Course (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 billion years ago, incorporates interactions between the atmosphere, ocean, land, ice and hydrological cycles.
Envisat is an advanced polar-orbiting Earth Observation satellite that will provide measurements of the atmosphere, ocean, land, and ice over a five-year period.