99 Hardcover SH346 The Atlantic Salmon Trust's 40th anniversary conference was held during September 2007 in Southampton, England, and drew participants from Britain, Scandinavia, Ireland, and North America.
What does SAL stand for?
SAL stands for Atlantic Salmon (FAO fish species code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAL
We have 242 other meanings of SAL in our Acronym Attic
- Seven Awesome Kids (social media channel)
- Sosyete Animasyon Kominikasyon Sosyal (Haitan Creole: Animation Society of Social Communication)
- Southern African Killifish Society
- Stichting Alkmaarse Katholieke Scholen (Dutch: Catholic Schools Foundation Alkmaar; Alkmaar, Netherlands)
- Sri Aurobindo Kapali Sastry Institute of Vedic Culture (Bangalore, India)
- Strategic Analysis and Knowledge Support System
- Single Action Kill Tool (geophysics)
- Salon Kaupan Ja Terveyden Ammattiopisto
- Stop AIDS, Keep the Promise (Worlds AIDS Campaign slogan)
- State Association of Kansas Watersheds
- Saab Aircraft Leasing (various locations)
- Safeguards Analytical Laboratory (IAEA)
- Saharan Air Layer
- Salisbury (Amtrak station code; Salisbury, NC)
- San Salvador, El Salvador - El Salvadore International Airport (Airport Code)
- Save A Lot
- Scalable Application Language)
- School for Adult Learning (Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is a word of Scottish origin that describes the languid state of steelhead and Atlantic salmon after they have spawned.
Abstract--Data storage tags (DSTs) were applied to Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.
So it was with interest I noted there are four lots of fishing on the Teith up for grabs in the annual Atlantic Salmon Trust postal auction.
All infected patients ate raw fresh Atlantic salmon and some ate a local fish, Centropomus undecimalis, in sushi or sashimi.