Although Atlantic needlefish (Strongylura marina) were not important to large medium bluefin tuna, they were the second most identifiable prey item of giants (7.
What does NFA stand for?
NFA stands for Atlantic Needlefish (FAO fish species code)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NFA
We have 189 other meanings of NFA in our Acronym Attic
- Middle Molecular Weight Neurofilament Protein
- Nippon Foundation-Partnership for Observation of the Global Oceans
- Nuclear Factor-Y
- North Florida/South Georgia Veterans Health System (various locations; US VA)
- Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (aka Von Recklinghausen or Classic Peripheral Neurofibromatosis)
- Nuclear Factor 1
- Neurofibromatosis Type 2 (aka Bilateral Acoustic Neurofibromatosis, aka Central Neurofibromatosis)
- Non-Functional Normal Form (relational databases)
- Nitrogen Trifluoride
- Neurofibromatosis, Familial Intestinal