Registered nurses from the Atlantic Health Sciences Corporation (Ridgewood Veterans' Wing) facilitated the event.
What does AHSC stand for?
AHSC stands for Atlantic Health Sciences Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHSC
We have 22 other meanings of AHSC in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama High School Athletic Directors and Coaches Association
- American Helicopter Services and Aerial Firefighting Association (Alexandria, Virginia)
- Afghans' Health and Social Assistance Organisation (Pakistan)
- Applied Health Sciences Building (University of Illinois, Chicago)
- Autoliv Hirotako Sdn. Bhd. (Hirotako Holdings Berhad; Malaysia)
- Affordable Housing Study Commission (Florida)
- American Hemi Speed Centre (Australia)
- Arizona Health Sciences Center
- Armour Heights Soccer Club (Canada)
- Asian Heritage Street Celebration (San Francisco, CA)
- Alberta Home and School Councils Association (now Alberta School Councils' Association; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- American Home Sewing and Craft Association
- Association of Hydraulic Services Consultants Australia, Inc.
- Alpine High School Citizens Committee (Alpine, CA)
- Adult High School Credit Diploma (Connecticut)
- Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Rescue
- Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation
- Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation
- Abington Heights School District (Pennsylvania)
- Adult High School Diploma
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jennifer Lynn Ryan, BSc Pharm, Pharm D, ACPR, Nephrology Pharmacist, Atlantic Health Sciences Corporation, Saint John, NB Address correspondence to: Dr.
Program as is Atlantic Health Sciences Corporation (AHSC) preparing for accreditation in June 2008.