Maternal and seasonal differences in egg sizes and spawning activity of northwest Atlantic haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) in relation to body size and condition.
What does HAD stand for?
HAD stands for Atlantic Haddock
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAD
We have 109 other meanings of HAD in our Acronym Attic
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
- Hereditary Adrenocortical Unresponsiveness to ACTH
- Heavy Armament Combat Vehicle
- Hypertensive Arteriosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease
- Horsham Area Council for Voluntary Service (UK)
- Heart of America Christian Writers Network (Kansas City, MO)
- High Availability Control Workstation (IBM)
- Hawaii Arts Center for Youth (Honolulu, HI)
- Housing Authority City of Yuma (Yuma, Arizona)
- 3-Hydroxyacyl-CoA Dehydrogenase (deficiency)
- Halmstad, Sweden - Halmstad (Airport Code)
- Hardware Data Acquisition
- Harness Assembly Drawing (electrical wire assembly drawing for manufacturing of cable harness assemblies)
- Harrow Association of Disabled (UK)
- Headbangers Against Disco
- Health Assessment Document
- Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Heat Acquisition Devices
- Heat Activated Device
- Heated Air Ducting
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Maristella's is also launching a line of four seafood pot pies: Wild Atlantic Haddock Pot Pie, Wild Caught Shrimp and Andouille Sausage Gumbo Pot Pie, Lobster with Saffron Scented Creamed Corn Pot Pie, and Wild Alaskan Salmon with Horseradish and Chipotle Pot Pie.
The fish and chips, a traditional dish, featured a very generous filet of Atlantic haddock, freshly fried.
As well as cod from the North and Irish Seas, the Marine Conservation Society asks us to avoid Atlantic haddock, European hake, North Atlantic halibut, monkfish and swordfish.
Spawning time and egg stage duration in Northwest Atlantic haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) stocks with emphasis on Georges and Browns Bank.
Evaluation of Northwest Atlantic haddock by using microsatellites showed similarly significant stock structuring from Newfoundland to Nantucket Shoals (Lage et al.