The firm's workout experts advised clients in such landmark bankruptcy cases as Enron, Olympia & York (US), Kmart, Sunterra, Ames, Atlantic Gulf Communities, Mortgage and Realty Trust, Wedgestone Financial and Food Fair.
What does AGC stand for?
AGC stands for Atlantic Gulf Communities
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGC
We have 254 other meanings of AGC in our Acronym Attic
- Aspartate/Glutamate Carrier
- Associate General Counsel
- Associated General Contractors
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Associated Gospel Churches
- Association Généalogique de la Charente (French: Charente Genealogical Association; Cherente, France)
- Association of Global Custodians (bank group)
- Association of Graphic Communications
- At a Glance Chapter
- Atari Games Corp.
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the story of how we did just that, emerging from bankruptcy in March 1992 as Atlantic Gulf Communities Corp.
Neibart is a director of Atlantic Gulf Communities Corp.