The vessels are to be built at Hudong shipyard in China for the Atlantic Container Lines (ACL), which is part of the Grimaldi Group of Naples.
What does ACL stand for?
ACL stands for Atlantic Container Line
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACL
We have 419 other meanings of ACL in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Community Living (various locations)
- Association for Computational Linguistics
- Association of Children’s Librarians of Northern California (Berkeley, CA)
- Association of Christian Librarians
- Asynchronous Connection-less Link (Bluetooth)
- Asynchronous Connection-Oriented Link (logical transport, Bluetooth)
- Asynchronous Connectionless (Bluetooth)
- Atelier de Création Libertaire (French: Libertarian Design Workshop; publisher; Lyon, France)
- Atlantic City Line (New Jersey Transit commuter rail line)
- Atlantic Coast Line
- Audio Cleaning Lab (audio noise reduction software)
- Audit Command Language
- Austin City Limits (PBS Sshow)
- Australian Centre for Languages (Syndey, NSW, Australia)
- Authorized Consumption List
- Auto Correct List (filetype extension)
- Automated Comprehensive Layout
- Automatic Carrier Landing
- Automatic Clutter Mapping
- Automobile Club du Loiret (French: Automobile Club of Loiret; Loiret, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A dedicated pilot for Atlantic Container Line, he officially retired 500 miles off the coast of Ireland aboard Atlantic Compass en-route to New York.
Ian Higby, Mersey Maritime chairman, also attended in his role as Atlantic Container Line managing director.
The moving van traveled overland from Tucson to Baltimore, where it was transferred to an Atlantic Container Line ship on its way to Rotterdam, in the Netherlands.
Atlantic Container Lines announced its new generation of 45,000 gross ton container ships to operate from Liverpool.
Maersk, CMA and Atlantic Container Line all had requirements but decided to remain in their buildings and re-gear their leases.