For example, the development of rail travel in the city as described by the museum is interesting, since according to available records, railway services were launched in the city in 1926, when the Seaboard and Atlantic Coast Line Railroad arrived in Naples within 10 days of each other.
What does ACL stand for?
ACL stands for Atlantic Coast Line
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACL
We have 419 other meanings of ACL in our Acronym Attic
- Association Culture et Loisirs (French: Culture and Recreation Association)
- Association for Community Living (various locations)
- Association for Computational Linguistics
- Association of Children’s Librarians of Northern California (Berkeley, CA)
- Association of Christian Librarians
- Asynchronous Connection-less Link (Bluetooth)
- Asynchronous Connection-Oriented Link (logical transport, Bluetooth)
- Asynchronous Connectionless (Bluetooth)
- Atelier de Création Libertaire (French: Libertarian Design Workshop; publisher; Lyon, France)
- Atlantic City Line (New Jersey Transit commuter rail line)
- Atlantic Container Line
- Audio Cleaning Lab (audio noise reduction software)
- Audit Command Language
- Austin City Limits (PBS Sshow)
- Australian Centre for Languages (Syndey, NSW, Australia)
- Authorized Consumption List
- Auto Correct List (filetype extension)
- Automated Comprehensive Layout
- Automatic Carrier Landing
- Automatic Clutter Mapping
Samples in periodicals archive:
Newfoundland in Canada, also on the Atlantic coast line, has winter temperatures generally between -3C and -23C.
The century-old wall is part of the sunken railroad corridor that previously carried Atlantic Coast Line trains down to the docks and warehouses that lined the Cape Fear River.