The Atlantic Coast Joint Venture is one of fourteen habitat Joint Venture partnerships in the United States.
What does ACJV stand for?
ACJV stands for Atlantic Coast Joint Venture (bird conservation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alabama Civil Justice Reform Committee (trade association)
- Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences
- Aichi Center for Japanese Studies (Yamasa Institute; Okazaki, Japan)
- Anglo-Chinese Junior School (Singapore)
- Arizona Classic Jazz Society (est. 1989)
- Arrowsmith Community Justice Society (Canada)
- Association for Canadian Jewish Studies (Concordia University; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Area Criminal Justice Strategy Committee (UK)
- Alabama Criminal Justice Training Center (Selma, AL)
- American Council on Jewish-Turkish Relations
- Alternating Current Josephson Voltage Standard (electricity)
- Ashtabula County Joint Vocational School (Jefferson, OH)
- Accounting Control Key
- Acknowledge Character
- Acknowledged Signal (mobile radio communication system)
- Acknowledgement Packet
- Aircraftkiller (gaming)
- Akademickie Centrum Kultury (Polish: Academic Center for Culture; Lublin, Poland)
- Amar Chitra Katha (Indian entertainment company)