In addition to our international raw materials sourcing platform, we also operate Atlantic Coast Functional Foods (ACFF), a separate company that concentrates on selling functional foods into the Asian market.
What does ACFF stand for?
ACFF stands for Atlantic Coast Functional Foods (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACFF
We have 4 other meanings of ACFF in our Acronym Attic
- American Culinary Federation Educational Institute
- Analytical Color Fluorescence Electron Microscope
- Asian Canadians for Equal Marriage (est. 2004)
- Alliance for a Cavity-Free Future (international dental health group)
- American Conservation Film Festival (Shepherdstown, WV)
- American Culinary Federation Foundation, Inc.
- Armored Core: Formula Front (video game)
- Aruba College Fair Foundation
- Asian Christian Faculty Fellowship
- Association Chrétienne Francaise et de pays Francophones (France)
- Agencia de Compras de Las Fuerzas Armadas (The Armed Forces Procurement Agency)
- American Culinary Federation Foundation Accrediting Commission (program accreditation)
- Art Creation Foundation for Children (Lake Worth, FL)
- AC Football Group (Singapore)
- Alt.Comp.Freeware.Games (gaming newsgroup)
- Automatic Continuous Function Generation
- Actual Cubic Feet per Hour (natural gas measurement)
- Alvernia College Field Hockey (Reading, PA)
- A Center for Human Potential
- Atlantic Coastal Fish Habitat Partnership (National Fish Habitat Action Plan; US NOAA)