Kamerick, 61, will also serve as CFO of three Pepco subsidiaries: Potomac Electric Power, Delmarva Power and Light and Atlantic City Electric.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Atlantic City Electric (utility; New Jersey)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Cultural Executives (Association des Cadres d'Institutions Culturelles - Canada)
- Assured Computing Environment (VMware)
- Asynchronous Communications Element
- Asynchronous Compute Engine (computer technology)
- Athlete Career and Education (UK and Australia)
- Athlete's Competitive Edge (various organizations)
- Athletic Certified Equipment (Orlando, FL)
- Atlanta Comics Expo (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlanta's Competitive Edge Tennis Academy (Atlanta, GA)
- Atlantic Center for the Environment (Canada)
- Atlantic City Expressway (New Jersey)
- Atlantic Coast Entertainment (Professional Entertainment Company)
- Atmosphere, Climate & Environment
- Atmospheric Chemistry Experiment (University of Waterloo's Chemistry Department)
- Atmospheric Collection Equipment
- Attempto Controlled English (linguistics)
- Attestato di Certificazione Energetica (Italian: Energy Performance Certificate)
- Attitude Control Electronics
- Attitude, Commitment, Excellence
- Auckland College of Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Full deployment to all of PHI's customers who are served by Pepco in the District of Columbia and Suburban Maryland, Atlantic City Electric in Southern New Jersey and Delmarva Power in Maryland could occur by 2013, pending further regulatory approvals.