In an attempt to make SGBA more accessible to a diverse audience, the Atlantic Centre of Excellence for Women's Health (ACEWH), British Columbia Centre of Excellence for Women's Health (BCCEWH), and Prairie Women's Health Centre of Excellence (PWHCE) worked together over the past two years to develop a new resource on sex- and gender-based analysis that explains the core concepts of SGBA-which include sex, gender, diversity, and equity--and the process of undertaking a sex- and gender-based analysis.
What does ACEWH stand for?
ACEWH stands for Atlantic Centre of Excellence for Women's Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association Canadienne des Écoles Universitaires de Nursing (Canadian Association of University Schools of Nursing)
- Analysis, Comparison, Evaluation and Verification (forensic science)
- Anne Çocuk Egitimi Vakfi (Turkish: Mother Child Education Program)
- Armored Combat Engineer Vehicle
- Anne Çocuk Eðitim Vakfý (Turkish: Mother Child Education Foundation)
- Air Combat Evaluation
- Aircraft Evaluation
- Association of Chief Executives of Voluntary Organisations
- Advanced Clinical Engineering Workshop
- Australian Controlled Environment Working Group
- Arts Council England, West Midlands (UK)
- Automated Computer-assisted Electronic Warfare System
- Automatic Communications Electronic Warfare System
- Arctic Coring Expedition
- Asheron's Call Explorer
- Arts Council England, Yorkshire (UK)
- Advisory Committee on Engaging Young Canadians (publication of Canadian Policy Research Networks)
- Academic Clinical Fellowship (medical training: UK)
- Acceptance Check Flight
- Access Configuration File (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
pdf Barbara Clow, Atlantic Centre of Excellence for Women's Health
BY CAROLINA CREWE with the Healthy Balance Research Program at the Atlantic Centre of Excellence for Women's Health