What does AAHRP stand for?
AAHRP stands for Atlantic Aboriginal Health Research Program (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association of Health Promotion Professionals (Australia)
- Athens Area Health Plan Select (Athens, GA)
- Australasian Association for the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Science
- Accredited Animal Health Representative (program; Canada)
- Algemene aan Huis Reparatie (Dutch: General at Home Repair)
- Arab Association for Human Rights
- Assistant Administrator for Human Resources
- Australian Association for Humane Research
- Alabama Association of Housing and Redevelopment Authorities (Auburn, AL)
- Aquatic Animal Health Research Institute (Kasetsart University, Thailand)
- Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs, Inc.
- Air Academy High School (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Altoona Area High School (Altoona, PA)
- Ambridge Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- American Association of Horsemanship Safety
- American Association of Hospitality Services
- American Aviation Historical Society
- Americans against Horse Slaughter
- Americans against Human Suffering