She also tasked The Atlanta Development Authority, the city's economic development agency, with developing the BeltLine Redevelopment Plan, a 25-year financial plan that the city council approved in 2005.
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for Atlanta Development Authority (Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Director of Admissions (various schools)
- Assistant Director of Agriculture (various organizations)
- Assistant District Attorney
- Associate Director of Acquisition
- Association Dauphinoise d'Aquariophilie (French aquarium association)
- Association des Audionautes (French Internet group)
- Association of Disability Advocates
- Asymptotic Diophantine Approximation
- Asynchronous Device Adapter
- Athletic Dealers of America (athletic equipment dealers' association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 MARKET-RATE UNITS) FUNDING PARTNERS: GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY AFFAIRS, STATESIDE CAPITAL, RBC CAPITAL MARKETS, ATLANTA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY, ATLANTA HOUSING AUTHORITY OTHER PARTNERS/CONSULTANTS: CARINGWORKS, INC.
You can find other low-cost locations but none that are close to a major airport," said Charles Whatley, director of commerce and entrepreneurship at the Atlanta Development Authority.
The City of Atlanta has contracted the Atlanta Development Authority to serve as its designated "Redevelopment Agency.
Making an environment conducive for business development, Mayor Campbell, in 1997, united the seven economic agencies under one umbrella -- the Atlanta Development Authority (ADA).