The House Commerce Committee investigators, who opened their probe in the wake of bribery allegations involving the 2002 Games in Salt Lake City, will have ``unfettered access'' to all records, including eight sensitive boxes of documents, said Billy Payne, former head of the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games.
What does ACOG stand for?
ACOG stands for Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACOG
We have 48 other meanings of ACOG in our Acronym Attic
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Assistant Chief Of Staff (Written As Acofs When Used)
- Australian Council of Film Societies (est. 1949)
- Australian Conference on Optical Fibre Technology
- Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight
- Aircraft on Ground
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Apostolic Church of God
- Appalachian Council of Governments (South Carolina)
- Association of Central Oklahoma Governments
- Autograph Club of Great Britain
- Asociación de Caficultores de Oriente de Guatemala (Eastern Guatemala)
- A Challenge of Honour (band)
- Acetic Acid
- Adult Children of Heterosexuals (band)
- Advisory Committee for Operational Hydrology
- Advisory Committee on Homeless in Folsom (est. 2005; California)
- Art Cars of Houston (Houston, TX)
- Asian Conference on Occupational Health (Occupational and Environmental Health Society)
- Accurate Color High Resolution Recording and Reproduction
Samples in periodicals archive:
That did not happen in Atlanta in 1996, said Richard Stogner, deputy chief financial officer for the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games (ACOG) because of Automatic Data Processing (ADP).
City officials and members of the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games deny that the city has conducted street sweeps and intensified pressure on the homeless leading up to the Games.
OLYMPICS: Acknowledging problems with technology and transportation, but exulting in the successes of the sports competitions, the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games published its final report on the centennial Olympics of 1996.
T) CO: AT&T Corporation; Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games ST: Georgia IN: SU: KW-CJ -- ATSA001 -- 0995 07/13/96 05:59 EDT
The Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games (ACOG) seems committed to ensuring that African-Americans receive a share of Olympic business.
Minority Business Development Agency, the 1996 Campaign for Clinton and Gore, 1997 Presidential Inaugural Committee as Operational and Logistics Manager and the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games as a program manager for the chairman's office.
HOCKEY: The Atlanta Thrashers tapped Dave Maggard, a former Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games Inc.