Knoll is a long-standing member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Urban Land Institute (ULI) and Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors.
What does ACBR stand for?
ACBR stands for Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors (Georgia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACBR
We have 5 other meanings of ACBR in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Concepts Base Program
- Aorto-Coronary Bypass (cardiac surgery)
- Atlantic City Beach Patrol (New Jersey)
- Autologous Cord Blood Plasma
- A. C. Bilbrew Public Library (Los Angeles, CA)
- Ambulatory Continuous Blood Pressure Monitorization
- American Chiropractic Board of Radiology (Certifying Agency for Chiropractic Radiologists)
- Association Cycliste Bazancourt Reims (French bicycling association)
- Asynchronous Call by Reference (computing)
- Athletic Club Boca Raton (Boca Raton, FL)
- Atlantic Canada Bicycle Rally (Atlantic Canada Cycling; Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Atlantique Chauffage Bretagne (French heating company; Herbignac, France)
- Australian Centre for Business Research (Queensland University of Technology; Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- American Computer Barrel Racing Association (equestrian; Lemoore, CA)
- American Crane Boom Rebuilders Association (trade association; Washington)
- Applied Cell Biology Research Institute
- Association of Citizens and Band Radio Operators Inc.
- Auditory Cortex Behind the Rhinal Sulcus
- Accrediting Commission for Business Schools
- Active Custom Battle System (gaming)