Athol-Royalston Regional School District has had eight snow days - three more than planned.
What does ARRSD stand for?
ARRSD stands for Athol-Royalston Regional School District (Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Aqueous Reactor Release Result General Program
- AIDS Research and Reference Reagent Program (National Institutes of Health)
- Aerospace Rescue and Recovery Squadron (US Air Force)
- Air/Aerospace Rescue & Recovery Service
- Airborne Radioactivity Removal System
- Aircraft Refueling and Rearming Study
- Alcohol Relapse Risk Scale
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Association of Radio Reading Services
- Autonomous Robotic Refueling System
- ARmy Rumour SErvice (UK forum)
- Adaptive-Response-Rate Single Exponential Smoothing (computing)
- Aerial Refueling Receptacle Slipway Installation (aircraft)
- Automatic Registration of Remote-Sensing Images (aerial/satellite images)
- Amateurs Radio Republic of San Marino
- Aerospace Rescue and Recovery Squadron
- A River Runs Through It
- Acquisition Requirements Roadmap Tool (software)
- Adult Reading Round Table (Illinois)
- Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (federal grant)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both schools are closed and control of them has been turned back to the town by the Athol-Royalston Regional School District.
Athol-Royalston Regional School District Superintendent Anthony Polito told the newspaper that he and the school principal are investigating and have been in contact with the parents of the boy, who was not identified.
Byline: George Barnes ATHOL - Athol-Royalston Regional School District dug itself out of financial problems over the past few years, but the state aid picture, at least for the near future, looks grim.
The Athol-Royalston Regional School District is in good financial condition and getting better after going through two years of complete reorganization.
Saisa previously was assistant principal in the Athol-Royalston Regional School District.
Byline: George Barnes; Karen Nugent ATHOL - A man fired by the Athol-Royalston Regional School District two months ago for alleged inappropriate contact with students was arrested Thursday after an investigation of an unrelated case involving the alleged assault and abuse of a disabled man.
Voters also approved $3,469,389 as the town's share of the Athol-Royalston Regional School District budget and $169,675 for the Montachusett Regional Vocational School District.