The NOFFS iPhone app was developed as a partnership between the CNIC Navy Fitness Team, Center for Personal and Professional Development (CPPD), and Athletes' Performance Institute (API), but Sailors also weighed in on their preferences.
What does API stand for?
API stands for Athletes' Performance Institute (Tempe, AZ)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- Associated Press of India
- Association des Parents Indépendants (French: Independent Association of Parents)
- Association of Physicians in Industry
- Association of Physicians of India
- Association of Play Industries
- Association of Professional Investigators
- Association Psychanalytique Internationale (International Psychoanalytical Association)
- Associazione Piccole e medie Industrie
- Asylum Policy Instruction (UK)
- Athabasca Potash, Inc. (Petaluma, CA)
- Atlantic Paratrans of NYC, Inc
- Atmospheric Pressure Ionization
- Attachment Parenting International
- Audio Products International (various locations)
- Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Australian Pipeline Industry
- Australian Property Institute (professional body)
- Australian Public Intellectual Network (non-profit publisher)
- Authenticity Probability Index
- Automated Pellet Inspection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Navy, partnered with Athletes' Performance Institute (API), introduced the Navy Operational Fitness and Fueling Series (NOFFS) at the 49th annual Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Conference last March.
It was developed in partnership with Athletes' Performance Institute to instruct individuals on ways to physically train safely and effectively.
The Athletes' Performance Institute should consider putting pictures of Pedroia and Youkilis on their brochures.