TMZ reported Bobbi Kristina Brown was in Las Vegas to accept the Millenium Award at the Billboard Music Awards on behalf of her mother, Whitney Houston, who died in February of "drowning and effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use," according to the Los Angeles County coroner's office.
What does AHD stand for?
AHD stands for Atherosclerotic Heart Disease
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHD
We have 76 other meanings of AHD in our Acronym Attic
- Alaska-Hawaii Daylight (GMT-0900)
- Alexandria Health Department (Virginia)
- Altitude Heading Direction
- Alveolar Hydatid Disease
- American Health Decisions
- American Heritage Dictionary
- Analog High Definition (cameras)
- Anti Handling Device
- Association Havraise des Diabétiques (French diabetic association)
- Australian Height Datum
- American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Second Edition
- American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 3rd Edition
- American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- Adolescent Health and Development in Africa (conference)
- Advanced Holographic Decoy Array
- Affordable Housing Development Assistance
- African-Hebrew Development Agency (Israel)
- Agency for Human Development in Afghanistan
- Alberta Highland Dancing Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And treating gum disease hasn't been proven to prevent atherosclerotic heart disease or stroke, according to a new scientific statement released by an American Heart Association expert committee-made up of cardiologists, dentists and infectious diseases specialists.
For example, the section "Cardiovascular Disorders" has four chapters that focus on the clinical issues associated with Myocardial Infarction and Atherosclerotic Heart Disease, Infectious Cardiomyopathy, Hypertensive Disorders, and Heart Failure.
Though not a cure, the procedure is intended to alleviate symptoms of atherosclerotic heart disease and to improve quality of life.
Predisposing factors for SCD are similar to risk factors for atherosclerotic heart disease and include tobacco smoke and high blood pressure.