Troika officials suggested meeting at a hotel instead but Labour Minister Yannis Vroutsis insisted on talks at the ministry, the semi-official Athens News Agency said.
What does ANA stand for?
ANA stands for Athens News Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANA
We have 264 other meanings of ANA in our Acronym Attic
- Army and Navy Academy
- Article Number Association
- Asociacion Nacional Automovilistica (Spanish: National Automobile Association; Mexico)
- Asociacion Nuestros Ahijados (Antigua, Guatemala, Central America)
- Association des Naturalistes de l'Ariège (French: Ariege Association of Naturalists; Ariege, France)
- Association of National Advertisers
- Association of Naval Aviation
- Association of Nigerian Authors
- Associazione Nazionale Alpini (Italy; National Organization of Mountain Police)
- ATC Network Administrator
- Atkins Nutritional Approach (weight control)
- Australian Natives Association
- Authorised Neutral Athlete (Russian athletic category)
- Automatic Network Analyzer
- Automatic Number Announcement
- Autoshift Neutral Actuator
- average net assets
- Average Number of Ancestors
- Canada Postal Code; A-alphabetic, N-numeric (Canada Post)
- American Nurses Association\California
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Athens News Agency, examination of the sizable case file is almost complete and possibly on Monday, Attorney-general Petros Clerides will convene a meeting with investigators to discuss the case.
The PM s office termed the story "trash", the semi-state Athens News Agency said.
A cross-border Contact Center, a pioneer service of the police forces of Greece and Bulgaria, will be inaugurated on Friday at the Promachonas border station in Serres, opposite the Kulata border station on the Bulgarian side, the Athens News Agency reported.
The statement came after Athens News Agency reported recently that Aspis Bank had announced that it was weighing the possibilities of a tie-up with Attica Bank.
According to a report by Athens News Agency, the analysis was done by doctors from Agios Savvas oncological hospital in Athens, working in collaboration with private colleagues in Hania.