What does ACHFH stand for?
ACHFH stands for Athens County Habitat for Humanity (Ohio)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Acetylcholinesterase (synaptic form, biochemistry)
- Advocacy Committee for Human Experimentation Survivors
- American College of Healthcare Executives Student Association (James Madison University; Virginia)
- Allowable Continuous Heat Exposure Time
- Albany County Hockey Facility (New York)
- Alberta Children Hospital Foundation (Canada)
- Alberta Community HIV Fund (Canada)
- Alternating Current High-Frequency (welding)
- America's Clogging Hall of Fame (est. 1981)
- Athens-Clarke Heritage Foundation (Athens, GA)
- Aurora Colony Handspinners' Guild (Oregon)
- Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (gaming)
- Advisory Committee on Health Human Resources (Canada)
- African Commission of Health and Human Rights Promoters
- Advances in Computer-Human Interaction (international conference)
- Advisory Council on Health Infostructure (Canada)
- Air Center Helicopters, Inc. (Fort Worth, TX)
- American Country Holdings, Inc.
- Arkansas Center for Health Improvement
- International Conference on Advances in Computer-Human Interaction