What does AAHPS stand for?
AAHPS stands for Athens Area Health Plan Select (Athens, GA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Care
- Australian Association for Hospice and Palliative Care
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education and Recreation (Reston, VA)
- American Association for Health, Physical Education, and Recreation
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance
- American Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance
- African American Heritage Preservation Foundation, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- American Association of Health Plans Foundation
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine (est. 1988; Glenview, IL)
- Association of Health Promotion Professionals (Australia)
- Australasian Association for the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Science
- Accredited Animal Health Representative (program; Canada)
- Algemene aan Huis Reparatie (Dutch: General at Home Repair)
- Arab Association for Human Rights
- Assistant Administrator for Human Resources
- Australian Association for Humane Research
- Alabama Association of Housing and Redevelopment Authorities (Auburn, AL)
- Aquatic Animal Health Research Institute (Kasetsart University, Thailand)
- Atlantic Aboriginal Health Research Program (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs, Inc.