Researching old journals and newspaper accounts for details of the controversial forty-minute battle at Adair in the Indian Territory on July 14, 1892 between Captain Jack and his posse with the nine-member outlaw gang known as the Daltons--as well as other exploits in the life and career of the man who also served as the chief detective for the Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad, a Texas Ranger, and a U.
What does AT&SF stand for?
AT&SF stands for Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Total Attainable Search Area (US DoD)
- Atomic Number (also seen as ATNO, without the space)
- Anterior & Posterior Temporal Muscles
- Atomic Weight (also seen as AWT, without the space)
- Army Training for the Twenty-First Century
- Aggregate Technical and Commercial (India)
- Advanced Typography & Graphics
- Acquisition Technology and Logistics
- Advanced Training and Learning Technologies (software development; Virginia Beach, VA)
- Austria Technologie Und Systemtechnik AG
- [not an acronym] (originally American Telephone & Telegraph)
- All That & Then Some
- Advanced Technologies and Testing Laboratories (Florida; air quality testing)
- American Telephone & Telegraph Solutions
- angiotensin II type 1 receptor antagonist
- Angiotensin II Type 1
- Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptor (gene)
- Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor (gene)
- Anti-Tank 4
- Antithrombin Antigen
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad never actually went to Santa Fe, only to Lamy.