The team demonstrated, for the first time, that mice deficient in the Wip1 gene were resistant to weight gain and atherosclerosis via regulation of the Ataxia telangiectasia mutated gene (ATM) and its downstream signalling molecule mTor.
What does A-T stand for?
A-T stands for Ataxia Telangiectasia (form of muscular weakness)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 123 other meanings of A-T in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptive Soft Output Demodulator - Single State
- Adaptive Soft Output Demodulator - Single State - Forward Recursion Only
- Arlington Street People's Assistance Network
- A System Specification
- System Specification
- Anchor-Based Street and Traffic Aware Routing
- Aegis Simulation Test and Training System
- Adaptable & Seamless Technology Transfer Program (Japan Science and Technology Agency)
- Alternative-South Texas Educator Program (Brownsville, TX)
- Anti-Terrorism Contraband Enforcement Team
- Advanced TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access)
- Advanced-Tactical Engagement Simulation (Army, live training)
- Army Tactical Engagement Simulation System (US Army)
- Automated-Telex Over Radio
- Active Traction Control
- Accommodation-Induced Vergence (neuroscience)
- Audio Video Integrated Digital Design (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A single ataxia telangiectasia gene with a product similar to PI-3 kinase.
Alex, who has the degenerative condition, Ataxia Telangiectasia, was nominated following the inspirational talks he has given to primary school pupils in the Vale of Glamorgan about his love of rugby.
00 Hardcover Medical intelligence unit RC607 Nineteen international researchers contribute 11 chapters reporting the latest findings on ataxia telangiectasia (AT), an incurable, rare autosomal recessive genetic disorder affecting approximately one in 40,000-100,000 people.
Nicole, Natalie and their family have also received support from the Ataxia Telangiectasia Society and recently attended the charity's annual fun day in Nottingham.
Other genes possibly associated with high risk Carriers of the ataxia telangiectasia (ATM) gene were thought to be at a five-fold increased risk of breast cancer , but the disease is now known to be caused by a single gene on llq .
Mortality and cancer incidence in 263 patients with ataxia telangiectasia.