Companies such as American Seafoods participate in the trade organization At-sea Processors Association (APA), which represents seven companies owning/operating 19 U.
What does APA stand for?
APA stands for At-Sea Processors Association (trade association)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APA
We have 762 other meanings of APA in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Associate in Premium Auditing (insurance)
- Association for the Prevention of Accidents (UK)
- Association of Paediatric Anaesthetists
- Association of Personal Assistants
- Association of Police Authorities
- Association of Prosecuting Attorneys (Washington, DC)
- Association of Publishing Agencies (trade body)
- Association Pour l'Autobiographie
- Associazione Provinciale Allevatori (Italian: Provincial Breeders Association)
- Atomic Pop Art Entertainment, LLC (publishing)
- Audio Power Amplifier
- Audio Publishers Association
- Auditors of Public Accounts
- Australia Pro Arte (chamber orchestra)
- Australian Parkour Association (training)
- Australian Postgraduate Awards
- Austria Presse Agentur (Austrian National News Agency)
- Auto Pixel Alignment
- Auto Port Aggregation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Back in 2000, the mission started serving fish cooked and served by volunteer members of the At-sea Processors Association (APA), as part of the Community Catch program--a partnership between Donnelly's organization and America's Second Harvest.