The S/UNI 2xGE device provides an expedient way to integrate Gigabit Ethernet into multi-service architectures supporting Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM), Frame Relay (FR), Internet Protocol (IP), and Gigabit Ethernet (GE) traffic at 51 Mbits/s up to 2.
What does ATM stand for?
ATM stands for Asynchronous Transfer Mode (broadband switching and transmission technology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ATM
We have 419 other meanings of ATM in our Acronym Attic
- Assessment Team Members (various organizations)
- Assessoria Técnica de Mercado Ltda.
- Assign Traffic Metering (US DoD)
- Assistant Trainmaster
- Association des Tondeurs de Moutons (French: Association of Sheep Shearers)
- Association of Teachers of Mathematics
- Association of Texas Midwives
- Association of Textile Manufacturers
- Association Tunisienne des Mères (Tunisian Mother's Association)
- Associazione Trevisani nel Mondo (Treviso, Italy)