Asynchronous computer-mediated communication is one form of technology application that has become a useful resource for education.
What does ACMC stand for?
ACMC stands for Asynchronous Computer-Mediated Communication
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ACMC
We have 52 other meanings of ACMC in our Acronym Attic
- Alameda County Medical Center
- Alamo City Men's Chorale
- Amazing Cinematic Music Channel (promotion)
- American Cruisers Motorcycle Club (various locations)
- Anaconda Copper Mining Company (Montana)
- Arizona Confederation of Motorcycle Clubs
- Assembly Committee on Multicultural Curriculum
- Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps
- Association of Canadian Medical Colleges
- Astabula County Medical Center
- Atlantic City Medical Center
- Austin Chamber Music Center
- Australian CEFACT Management Committee
- Average Current Mode Control
- Association for Computing Machinery Computer Communications Review
- American College of Managed Care Medicine
- Association of Cloud and Mobile Computing Professionals
- Association of Civil Marriage Celebrants of Queensland (Australia)
- Association of Civil Marriage Celebrants of Victoria Inc. (Australia)
- Association for Computing Machinery Committee on Women
Samples in periodicals archive:
Student perceptions of asynchronous computer-mediated communication in face-to- face courses.
This study investigates whether and how peer interaction through scaffolded asynchronous computer-mediated communication (CMC) aided teachers as they conducted course-related individual action research projects.