9780769543833 Asynchronous circuits and systems; proceedings.
What does ASYNC stand for?
ASYNC stands for Asynchronous
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ASYNC
- Auto Service Yonnais (French automobile repair company)
- Aberdeen and Stonehaven Yacht Club (UK)
- All State Youth Choir
- Associated Students of Yuba College (Marysville, CA)
- Association of Scottish Yacht Charterers (Scotland, UK)
- All-State Youth Choir and Orchestra (Kentucky Baptist Convention)
- Automated System for Customs Data
- Advanced Studies Yoga Immersion (Golden Heart Yoga)
- American Society of Young Musicians
- Armed Services Young Men's Christian Association of the USA
- International Symposium on Asynchronous Circuits and Systems
- African Street Youth Organization (Illinois)
- Atlanta Symphony Youth Orchestra
- Asia Society Young Professionals
- Addiction Services for York Region (Ontario, Canada)
- Arkansas Sheriffs' Youth Ranches
- Active Sports and Youth Recreation Commission
- All Saints Young Singles (Dallas, TX)
- Alaska State Youth Soccer Association (Ketchickan, AK)
- Agahozo Shalom Youth Village (Rwanda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780769531076 Asynchronous circuits and systems; proceedings.
Asynchronous online courses allow students to work and meet at separate times at their convenience anywhere they have Internet access through the use of online testing, assignments, discussion boards, and email.
0769524982 Asynchronous circuits and systems; proceedings.
Real-time, or immediate, replication can be either synchronous (data is written to both storage devices at the same time, and the write operation isn't complete until both devices have completed writing) or asynchronous (data is written to both storage devices at once, although the write operation is considered complete when the primary storage device has completed writing).
Blackboard and WebCT, for example, allow students to download course materials, exchange documents, submit and receive assignments, and communicate with each other and the instructor in synchronous and asynchronous mode.