00 Hardcover Wiley series in remote sensing G70 Respectively Director and Director for Astronomy and Physics at the US National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Elachi and Zyl present a textbook for a two-quarter course in remote sensing and its application for upper undergraduates and first-year graduates in electrical engineering, applied physics, geology, planetary science, astronomy, and aeronautics.
What does A&P stand for?
A&P stands for Astronomy and Physics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A&P
We have 1 other meaning of A&P in our Acronym Attic
- Agricultural & Pastoral
- Airfields & Pavements
- Airframe & Powerplant
- Airframe and Power
- Airframe and Powerplant Inspector (aviation)
- Analysis and Prediction
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Anterior and Posterior
- Architecture and Planning (various organizations)
- Assessment and Plan (various organizations)
- Atlantic & Pacific
- Attitude and Pointing
- Attraktiv & Preiswert (German branch of Atlantic and Pacific)
- Auscultation and Palpation
- Auscultation and Percussion
- Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company (US grocery store chain)
- Advertising & Public Affairs (US Army)
- Active and Passive Gamma-Ray Spectrometry Computed Tomography
- Asian and Pacific Islander Wellness Center
- Administration and Program Support (NASA MFSC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Slater, Montana State University Adams & Slater are researchers for the Conceptual Astronomy and Physics Education Research (CAPER) Team and teach large lecture introductory astronomy and physics courses.