9780824309502 Annual review of astronomy and astrophysics, v.
What does A&A stand for?
A&A stands for Astronomy and Astrophysics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A&A
- Akasam & Associates (accountants, Hyderabad, India)
- Alteration & Addition
- Aly & AJ (pop singing sister duo)
- Arcade & Attica (railroad)
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Arrival and Assembly
- Art and Architecture
- Ask & Answer (forums)
- Ass and Alcohol (GI update of R&R)
- Assessment and Authorization (various companies)
- Axis & Allies (Milton Bradley board game)
- Applications and Analysis Division
- Aeroplane and Armament Experimental Establishment (Royal Air Force; Boscombe Down, Great Britain)
- Axis and Allies Pacific (gaming)
- Advisory and Assistance Services
- Astronomy and Astrophysics Supplement (Journal)
- Above and Beyond
- Akbar & Birbal
- Apnea and Bradycardia
- Arts and Business
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are Sebastiano Cantalupo - Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of California, Santa Cruz, the Astronomy and Astrophysics Department, Martin Haehnelt - Professor of Cosmology and Astrophysics, Institute of Astronomy and the Kavli Institute for Cosmology, University of Cambridge and Simon Lilly - Professor of Observational Cosmology, Institute for Astronomy at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Switzerland.
ISLAMABAD, January 03, 2012 (Balochistan Times): The Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO) will launch an astronomy and astrophysics bulletin from current month in order to promote space understanding.
In an upcoming Astronomy and Astrophysics, Gael Chauvin of the European Southern Observatory in Santiago, Chile, and her colleagues report that the red object is probably a giant planet, about five times as massive as Jupiter, orbiting the young, 8-million-year-old brown dwarf called 2M1207.
De Grijs is a professor of astrophysics at the Kavli Institute for Astronomy and Astrophysics at Peking University, China.
00 Hardcover QB14 This volume contains 14 analytic reviews of the recent research literature in selected topical areas of astronomy and astrophysics.