announced that by the end of the year it will have on-line the last 20 years of the following journals: Astrophysical Journal, Astronomical Journal, Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific, Proceedings of the Astronomical Society of Australia, Revista Mexicana, and Observatory Reports of Skainate Pieso (Slovakia).
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Astronomical Society of Australia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Singapore Attractions
- Association of Social Anthropologists
- Association of South-East Asia
- Association of Subscription Agents
- Association Sportive Automobile (French: Motor Sports Association)
- Association Suisse d'Assurances (Swiss Insurance Association)
- Association Suisse de l'Arbitrage
- Associazione Salentina Astrofili
- Associazione Scientifica Amatoriale
- Associazione Solidarietà AIDS
- Astronomical Society of the Atlantic
- Astronomy Students Association (University of Texas)
- Asynchronous/Synchronous Analyzer (Digital Lightwave)
- Athlétique Sport Aixois (French athletics club; Aix-les-Bains, France; est. 1947)
- Atlantic Southeast Airlines (wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, Inc.)
- Atomic Sphere Approximation
- Attraction-Selection-Attrition framework
- Attribute SAS Authority
- Audio Service America (Albany, NY)
- Audiovox Specialized Applications, LLC