The minimal clinically important difference between the two groups was not achieved when measured by both the Asthma Control Questionnaire 7 and the 32-item Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire.
What does AQLQ stand for?
AQLQ stands for Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AQLQ in our Acronym Attic
- Acceptable/Acceptance Quality Level
- Acceptance Quality Limit
- Advanced Quicklook
- Aeroquest Ltd
- Alignment Query Language (data management)
- ArangoDB Query Language (databases)
- Archetypal Query Language (data processing)
- Ask Questions Later
- Assurance Quality Level (product safety)
- Average Quality Limit
- Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire-Juniper
- Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire-Marks
- Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire for Native American Adults
- Acquisition Lead Time
- Air Quality Limit Value(s)
- Acenaphthenequinone Monoxime
- Acquisition Management
- Active Queue Management
- Acute Quadriplegic Myopathy (neuromuscular disorder)
- Additive Quark Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifying effect on CBT Asthma Quality of life Questionnaire (AQLQ) 3.
The results showed that 62 percent of the patients who were randomised to receive the drug experienced significant improvements on their Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaires, and in runny nose and morning lung function.
Mean scores on the Mini Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire (MiniAQLQ) were equivalent between the two groups at 2 months, as were secondary end points of the frequency of exacerbations and mean scores on the Asthma Control Questionnaire, the Royal College of Physicians three-item questionnaire (RCP3), and the Mini Rhinoconjunctivitis Quality of Life Questionnaire.
support for the hygiene hypothesis), aspirin as a trigger for some patients, and the validity of the Standardized Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire.