The Asthma Health Outcomes Project The University of Michigan Asthma Health Outcomes Project (AHOP) enrolled more than 400 asthma programs that included an environmental component and reported measuring positive health outcomes in a study of the factors associated with program success.
What does AHOP stand for?
AHOP stands for Asthma Health Outcomes Project (US EPA; University of Michigan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHOP
We have 4 other meanings of AHOP in our Acronym Attic
- Action for Healthy Oklahoma Kids
- Adult Human Oral Mucosa (antigen)
- American Homepatient
- Arlington Home Ownership Made Easier, Inc.
- Assistant Head of Middle School
- Acts of Hope for the Nation Foundation (Phillipines)
- Ann's House of Nuts (est. 1973)
- A House of Prayer (Xenia, Ohio)
- Amateur Hockey of Pensacola (Gulf Breeze, FL)
- Amityville House of Pancakes (humorous science fiction)
- At-Home Options Program (HIV/AIDS)
- Auto Half-Op (IRC)
- American Hispanic-Owned Radio Association
- Association of Hispanics Organized to Raise Awareness
- As Heard on Radio Soulwax (2 Many DJs album)
- Aboriginal Home Ownership Scheme (Australia)
- Advanced Hybrid Oxygen System (US Air Force)
- Antiochian House of Studies (religious studies)
- Automated Hydrologic Observing System
- Association Haitian of Tomorrow, Inc. (West Palm Beach, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study, called the Asthma Health Outcomes Project, looked at asthma programs that use varied approaches, including educating health care providers or conducting intensive home visits with follow-up support for families.